Our customer service team is available to answer any questions you may have. During a normal business week, our customer service center is available 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Central Standard Time, Monday through Friday, by calling 1-800-558-5066. In addition, all our customer support representatives have voicemail and may also be reached by e-mail. There may be exceptions to this schedule during company functions and holidays. To ensure that the service we provide is as smooth and convenient as possible, please refer to the following guidelines when placing your order.
All sales orders submitted are subject to standard NPS Holdings LLC Terms and Conditions.
Minimum order size:
The minimum order size is
- Full Pallets on towel & tissue products – contact customer service for order pallet quantities or you can search the item number on our website npsholdings.com.
- If your order does not meet the minimum size, you will be asked to increase your order size.
Required information for placing your order:
Email orders to email@example.com for processing. Please be sure to include the following information when placing your order.
- Your customer “Ship-To” address and phone number
- Your customer purchase order (PO) number
- NPS item number with product description, quantity, and current price
- Truckload orders require a cut/fill item
- Special instructions (for example, delivery appointment contact and phone number, receiving hours, lift gate)
Every effort is made to fill orders at 100 percent of the quantity requested. In the case where the full amount of product is not available to be shipped on a customer order, our Customer Service team will contact the customer to notify of any shortages. Because a customer’s needs may change by the time an additional product becomes available, NPS does not do automatic backorders. NPS will work with each customer to resolve the backorder situation.
Any overage, shortage or damage must be reported to the customer service team within one business day of receipt.
NPS customer pick-up program:
As an alternative to delivery, NPS offers a customer pick-up program. To participate in this program, you must meet the following guidelines:
- The customer will take ownership of products at the time of pick-up
- Payment terms are based on the pick-up date
- Standard lead times as if NPS was shipping the product shall apply
- NPS will call you to schedule a pick-up and such call will be at least 24 hours in advance
- Please make direct contact with the NPS Warehouse Coordinator a minimum of 24 hours prior to arrival
- No partial pickups allowed
- Minimum order quantities shall also apply to orders that are picked up
- Customers are responsible for all late or detention fees, pallet costs, and/or exchanges
- NPS reserves the right to review and administer changes based on compliance with the program
- Customer carriers are responsible for all product overages, shortages and damages during transit
- Any overage, shortage or damage must be reported to the customer service team within one business day of receipt
- We request that all customers provide the equipment necessary to load their orders from the carrier’s trailer at the time they arrive.
- Accessorial charges may result in fees being assessed against the customer’s account if loading requirements are not met and result in additional time or manpower to reconcile.
- 53’ dry van trailers are required
- If scheduled pick-up cannot be completed, you must contact the NPS Warehouse Coordinator to avoid additional accessorial charges
- NPS allows up to 48 hours for customers to pick up products after the desired pick-up date. If the product is not picked up during the 48-hour grace period NPS reserves the right to apply warehousing fees on orders that remain at NPS for longer than 48 hours after the scheduled pick-up
- NPS will not be liable for any issues caused by the Customer’s failure to comply with the provisions of the pickup policy
Complying with these guidelines is essential to the success of the program. Please contact the NPS Customer Service Team at 800-558-5066 for more information, or to participate in the NPS customer pick-up program.
- Only stock items/quantities are authorized for return – one return shipment per Return Goods Authorization (RGA)
- Product must be received within three months (90 days) of purchase in good, saleable condition for credit to be issued
- Only full case/bundle quantities can be returned – no partial returns
- Return must be received by return due date shown in RGA form
- A copy of this return authorization must accompany the returned product
- RGA form must be signed and emailed back to NPS before the return of product
- Returns are subject to a 25% re-stocking fee and freight charges